Weak Jawline Solutions

Hello, my question regards to what I can do about a weak jawline. I am 22 years old and have been extremely self conscious about my profile for many years. I am so embarrassed when I see a photo of me taken of the side of my face... I always look awful. I am tired of feeling this way and want to know if there is anything I can do. Any research into this shows me solutions for more mature skin's sagging, which I am not sure is a suitable solution for me as my issue is not age related (or rather the skin losing elasticity over time), since I have never had a good jawline. I would like to try to avoid a chin implant if possible, as many that I have seen look very unnatural, but I would like to hear any and all options I have.

Is "pulling up" the skin between my jawbone and neck a solution/option? Also, I am not really looking for a subtle change, but I don't think an overly prominent chin is the answer either. I really want the sharp and elegant jawlines as seen on other women! Is there any way? Thank you so much for reading this, any and all help is greatly appreciated as I yearn for a solution that will bring me more confidence.

A weak jawline can be treated with a chin implant or facial fillers

The strength or weakness of a jawline can define the attractiveness of a face. The great news is the chin is one of the most treatable parts of the face.

The least invasive option is to use fillers along the jawline to strengthen your profile. Placing RADIESSE® can give results for 6-9 months. Multiple treatments of ArteFill® can give more permanent results. Using fillers is a great way to preview results and adjust the amount of augmentation you'd like.
I understand your concern about chin implants looking unnatural, but there are many surgeons who work to properly balance the face, not to over-enhance the chin. It is a very straightforward and minimally invasive procedure to place a chin implant, and implant size is customizable. I recommend an implant for a more severe facial proportion imbalance. With a very quick recovery, the proportions of your face can be greatly improved, and no more loose skin or embarrassing photos.

For information about non-surgical chin augmentations, visit the link below.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon