I Want a Smaller Face and a Delicate Jawline, and I Don't Think a Chin Implant is Enough? (photo)

This is an update to my first question in regards to facial feminization. I feel like my face and head is large for my body and was wondering what procedures would allow me to look more attractive. Many doctors answered with a rhinoplasty and chin implant combination as my best choice. Although I am sure of a rhinoplasty, I also believe a jawline contouring will allow me to have a more attractive face shape instead of a mere implant. What are your thoughts? How can I look more attractive?

Rhinoplasty and chin implant done together

+1

The combination of rhinoplasty and chin implant is is the right choice when there is an over projecting nose and under projecting chin. Both procedures are done under general anesthesia and anticipate at least 2 weeks of bruising and swelling after the procedure. Neck liposuction is only performed when there is excess fat deposits in below the jaw line. Virtual plastic surgery software is available  on our website to give yourself  a new nose and chin.  The software works best with a photo  from your side profile. Please see the link below for additional before and after chin implant and rhinoplasty procedures performed together in our  practice.

Achieving facial harmony

+1

Your facial dimensions from a profile view seem normal.  You do have a dorsal hump of your nose and it is possible that a rhinoplasty would give you the facial harmony that you wish.  A consultation is needed to understand your goals and advise a procedure if indicated.  

Smaller face wanted.

+1

I have done facial fem. surgery for more than 35 years. You do NOT need jaw contouring, only the chin implant. Your lower cheeks give u the fullness and nothing to do for that and you will age better because of this. 

Do You Seek a Smaller Face?

+1

Dear SamiF,

It is impossible to give you an opinion without an examination and discussion of your goals and concerns. Having said this, jaw reduction using Botox or jaw shaving may also be an option. Please see an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Larry Fan, MD