Which Vitamin is Better for Hair Growth Folic Acid or Biotin?

I am not sure which targets hair growth. I have seen so many people proclaim hair growth from both.. Is one better than the other?

Vitamins for hair

+1

If you have hair loss that is from a vitamin deficiency you would have to have a serious, possibly fata,l diseae. These vitamins for the the hair are marketed as scientificly based because hair loss can be associated with certain dsevere disease states that might be improved with vitamins. Save your money for medication or a hair transplant or a good hair stylist.

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Vitamins or hair

+1

Both are believed to be important for hair growth, however not much science is available to back up any one vitamin, herbal, or supplement.  It is important not to squander money on un-backed claims or anything without a strong foundation of science behind it.   Ideally your physician can give you more detail on this.

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist