Need Advice for Traveling out of State for BBL? (photo)

I haven't found a doctor yet...But what are some good questions to ask out of state doctors? And what have you found are the best for your patients? Hotel stay length? Hotel to clinic, who drives you? Better to rent a nurse or go it alone? I am sure there are a ton of questions that I don't even know to ask.

You should contact previously your future surgeon by this way/ deberias contactar previamente a tu cirujano por este metodo

+1

your plastic surgeon should  explain the whole way to arrive and  performe  surgical technique since you arrive to airport,

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

All inclusive package

+1

I advice you to find a doctor that is custom to do BBL procedure and has everything included like nurse, hosting, medicine, driver and also recovery house. 

Walkiris Robles, MD

BBL & Travel

+1
Fortunately, you don't have to travel too far to find well qualified doctors that perform Brazillian Butt Lifts with excellent results right here in VA!.  In terms of travel.  You should plan to be close to your surgeon for two weeks.  Most serious complications like A hotel is fine for recovery, but you should have a responsible adult stay with you.  Nurses are available at practices who cater to patients from out of town.  These nurses are usually available to help with transportation and postop care if you do not travel with a friend or family member.  Most importantly you need to select a surgeon who is experienced with this procedure, has good results and with whom you can establish a good rapport. Best wishes. 

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I usualy ask my patients from out of state to make plans to stay atleast one week. More if medically necessary, like have a drain stay longer. As for you, based on the picture posted you have some fat in the flanks that can be used to enhance your buttocks and will give you some curves at the waist.( Body contouring).

It is important for your surgeon to be Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Surgery is done in an acredited facility

Board certified anesthesiologist

Need Advice for Traveling out of State for BBL?

+1

I have quite a few out of state patients.  I think that it is a good idea to stay a couple of days after surgery in the area.  The real issue after Brazilian buttlift will be the management of a seroma should it occur.   This can happen at any time but usually does not occur if the garment is worn snugly at the proper level.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA