How Much Weight to Gain for Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hello I am 21 years old female 5 foot 2 and very athletic weight 118 pounds. I have been doing lunges to the extreme and my butt is fortunately very muscular and round but it does not have any projection or fat at all. I want to do the Brazilian butt lift and I know I do not have any fat to give however I am planning to gain weight for the next 4 months. I want 700 cc per cheek for the fat transfer to my butt and hips. Is it healthy to gain 30 pounds in 4 months?

Not healthy to gain excess of weight anywhere/ no es saludable ganar exceso de peso

+1

you should get no more than 10-15% overweight according to your age-height relation that would it be enough  to get as 800 cc of fat tissue on each butt.

no deberias  de estar excedidda de peso mas alla del 15% de tu peso para obtener una aumento como de 800 cc  en cada pompa

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight gain and Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Gaining weight for a procedure is rarely a sound decision.

The principal behind the fat transfer in the Brazilian Butt Lift is not only to make the buttocks larger but to improve the overall shape of the waist, buttocks and hips.

Transferring of larger amounts of fat even in the best of hands becomes a higher risk for fat necrosis, cyst formation, loss of the fat with associated irregularities which may require revision procedures.

Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

You may not need to gain weight to be a good candidate for Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Paula, the most important things for a successful Brazilian Butt lift are:

1. Waist to hip ratio. It's the right proportion that makes it look great, not the number of cc's. If you have narrow waist you are already halfway there.
  2. Proper fat harvesting, processing and injection. Check out the video link below for what it takes to process fat correctly.
  3. Proper contouring of the lower back to buttock transition zone. Check out the link below.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

+1

Although I have seen a patient or two who are not candidates for the Brazilian buttlift, I can usually find enough fat to get at least 700 cc per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Gaining weight for BBL

+1

I would recommend that you see someone now to determine how much fat you have available to transfer to your buttocks. If you don't have enough fat to make it worthwhile then I would suggest finding someone with experience in buttock implants, if you are willing to go that route. Gaining weight for liposuction has never made much sense to me as when you lose the weight again you are likely to lose much of the transferred fat as well.  Good Luck  Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO