Will a vertical sleeve gastrectomy make you lose weight in your butt area too?

I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 139lbs. I had the vsg surgery about 4 months ago. I want to get a bbl but am afraid it will be a waste of money if I end up losing more weight and eventually my butt fat. Any experience with this?

AWLS

+1
After weight loss surgery takes its time to settle on your weight, so would encourage you to wait a bit longer in order to be sure your weight is stable and then you may do which ever surgery you want including BBL without the risk of loosing the precious fat will be harvest.
Be patient. You will be loving your result.
Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1
   Weight loss and fat loss will reduce fat stores throughout your body.  If you have fat left, that fat can definitely be transferred to your buttocks.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.