Would a BBL be beneficial for an inverted triangle body type? (photo)

My body type is considered an inverted triangle, with my hips being very narrow and my shoulders a bit wider. I currently weigh 140 and stand at 5'5. I carry most of my weight in my mid-section. Would a BBL make a difference for my shape? Do I have enough extra fat for the procedure?

Would a BBL be beneficial for an inverted triangle body type?

+2

I could probably get out 5 liters and transfer up to 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock, which would make a huge difference in shape.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+2
Thank you for your question, You seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, you have several pockets of fat for us to do liposuction, this fat will be transfered into buttocks and hips for a beautiful hourglass shape.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+2
The Brazilian Butt Lift would most definitely improve your shape. With liposuction on the abdomen, flanks and back, you should have enough fat to be transferred to the butt and hips to improve shape. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best options for you. Good luck

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL

+1
 I think that you may be  avery good candidate for BBL. It is best to be seen in person to determine how much fat can be harvested.

BBL

+1
Thank you for the question and pictures.

Yes, you make a great candidate for the BBL procedure.

I recommend liposuction of the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat transfer to the buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon