Velashape Vs. Ultrasonic Cavitation for Saddlebags?

I am in shape but have fat pockets on the side of my hips. I workout and don't really have any cellulite, but I have never been able to lose the fat pockets. I would like to try the Velashape or Ultrasonic Cavitation. Which would you recomend?

Ultrasound vs Vela

+2

The treatment of saddle bags is tricky because of the contour. Excessive or uneven removal of fat can result in indentations or irregularities. Vela Shape is very effective at causing deep heating and is my choice in this area. It is important to find someone very experienced with the procedure since results are very dependent upon the person doing the treament. Prolonged treatment times of 15-20 minutes per area can give remarkable results. Good Luck!

Boulder Dermatologist

+1

Thank you for your question. Velashape or Vasershape are both viable alternatives for a temporary solution. I suggest you look to Vaser, and just have the fat Vasered, and removed. The expense after 2 years is almost the same. See a Board Certified Dermatologist or Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who offers this service. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon