I Had my First Velashape Treatment Done, and Was Shocked How Painful It Was, Is that Normal?

All I had read online was that it didnt hurt and there should only be some slight discomfort. OMG it was probably one of the mosty painful things I have gone thru. I had the back of my legs and sides done. Everything is super swollen today and red. I was told that it would hurt and she agreed that she was surprised too that she hadnt heard or read anything about the treatment being painful until she started velashape. Is it supposed to hurt or not? I can tolerate pain but this is crazy.

Mild discomfort but not supposed to be that painful

+1

There can be mild bruising with the Velashape if used on higher settings but it shouldn't be that painful.  The treatment settings may have been too high for the anatomic area you were having treated.  

Walnut Creek Dermatologic Surgeon