Vaser Lipo and Power Plate Use

How long after my Vaser Lipo can I start using my Power Plate again ?

Vaser lipo and exercise

+1

Usually patients can return to activities a bit sooner than more invasive surgeries, but you should hold off for a week or two.

When can I exercise after VASER lipo

+1

Hi there-

In my Orlando Plastic Surgery, Skin Care and Hair Restoration Center, I ask my patients to abstain from vigorous exercise for 3-4 weeks after VASER lipo.

This is important for proper healing, but also for your comfort, and in order to achieve your best outcome.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

VASER Liposuction and Power Plate

+1

To allow proper adherence of the skin to the underlying framework it is best to refrain from aerobic exercising for 3-4 weeks. Exercising earlier may significantly increase tissue swelling and greatly prolong and potentially change the quality of the healing. Be patient.