Vaser Lipo and Power Plate Use

How long after my Vaser Lipo can I start using my Power Plate again ?

Vaser lipo and exercise

+1

Usually patients can return to activities a bit sooner than more invasive surgeries, but you should hold off for a week or two.

When can I exercise after VASER lipo

+1

Hi there-

In my Orlando Plastic Surgery, Skin Care and Hair Restoration Center, I ask my patients to abstain from vigorous exercise for 3-4 weeks after VASER lipo.

This is important for proper healing, but also for your comfort, and in order to achieve your best outcome.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

VASER Liposuction and Power Plate

+1

To allow proper adherence of the skin to the underlying framework it is best to refrain from aerobic exercising for 3-4 weeks. Exercising earlier may significantly increase tissue swelling and greatly prolong and potentially change the quality of the healing. Be patient.