How Can I Get Rid of a Piercing Hole That Never Closed Up?

I have had a piercing hole for about 5 years now I had a lip ring in for about 2 years and its never healed. I've been looking online to find plastic surgeons who can close this hole up for me... does anyone know the procedure to close up this piercing hole and a plastic surgeon who will do it in the vancouver, canada area???

Vancouver plastic surgeon

+2

Dr. Remington is an excellent dermatologist but works in Calgary, not Vancouver.  Try Dr. Nick Carr, a plastic surgeon in Vancouver.

Toronto Dermatologist

Hole

+1

These piercings are easy to repair and can be done in the office setting under local anesthesia by any plastic surgeon

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Hole in lip

+1

There is an excellent dermatologist in Vancouver named Dr Kent Remington. If he does does not do this procedure, he can recommend an excellent choice.

Vicki J. Levine, MD