Big hips and small waist but no projection or roundness? (photo)

Im 18 years old 5'4/ 5'5 and weigh about 211 pounds. growing up I have always had an amazing shape a really small waist and really big hips/thighs. However, my butt would never stick out or tone the way I wanted it to.Now after getting pregnant my thighs and hips are still big and waist still small; but now I have a gut, rolls, arm fat, and big but saggy breasts, Is there any doctor that can help me acheive my dream body? *See Pictures*

How can I achieve more roundness?

+1

To answer your question you would really need to be examined. Also, if you are pregnant, you need to wait 3-6 month post pregancy before a proper exam can be made. Good luck!

Web reference: http://drlefkovits.com

Body contouring

+1

Body contouring is a life long commitment to diet and excercise and healthy lifestyle.

Surgery can help contouring those parts of the body that can be realistically modified. However surgery is limited with your body shape and cannot change bone structure.

Big hips and small waist but no projection or roundness?

+1

A 5 liter liposuction coupled with a fat transfer to the buttocks of 1500 cc or more could likely get you closer to your goals.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

Loose some weight, or go for the Mommy Makeover

+1

Hi. Thank you for the pictures. Even though the amount of fat you have is ideal to give you the fat transfer you are looking for, the fact is that by looking at your side picture, liposuction alone can't give you the shape you want. In order to get that abdomen flat again, you need and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to cut the excess skin.

Now, take into account that you are only 18. If you plan on having another baby, you should wait a minimum of 2 years after the tummy tuck to get pregnant again. If you choose only liposuction, then I recommend you loose at least 20-30lbs to give you a better result.

The pictures aren't showing your breasts, but if you are in good medical condition, adding breast surgery shouldn't be a problem.

If you need more information, don't hesitate contacting a board certified plastic surgeon, to get a more personalized answer to your case