Big hips and small waist but no projection or roundness? (photo)

Im 18 years old 5'4/ 5'5 and weigh about 211 pounds. growing up I have always had an amazing shape a really small waist and really big hips/thighs. However, my butt would never stick out or tone the way I wanted it to.Now after getting pregnant my thighs and hips are still big and waist still small; but now I have a gut, rolls, arm fat, and big but saggy breasts, Is there any doctor that can help me acheive my dream body? *See Pictures*

Buttock Projection

+1
Brazilian butt lift (fat transfer to the buttock) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen, back and thighs.

You are the type of patient that will get an improvement from you’re the procedure. I would first recommend that you are at least 6 months out from you pregnancy before undergoing any aesthetic surgery. Second the closer you can get to your pre-pregnancy weight the better long-term results you are going to achieve from your Brazilian Butt Lift.

The liposculpting will allow your surgeon to bring in your hips and waist giving you more of an hour glass figure. You already have some shape to your buttock and this will be able to be enhanced to give you a very attractive buttock. From the pictures you look like you have very good skin which will give you a great result from the liposcultping.

The process of the Brazilian Butt lift is not only to add volume to the buttock but to transform the entire shape of the patient from a square appearance to more of an hour glass shape. It is about giving a patient a figure that she will look great in close or a bikini (for the patients here in Miami). The goal is not to just try and make the biggest butt possible. It is giving the patient a shape they will love for years to come!

When considering this procedure it is very important that you have your procedure performed by a board certified plastic surgeon that commonly performs this procedure.

How can I achieve more roundness?

+1

To answer your question you would really need to be examined. Also, if you are pregnant, you need to wait 3-6 month post pregancy before a proper exam can be made. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Body contouring

+1

Body contouring is a life long commitment to diet and excercise and healthy lifestyle.

Surgery can help contouring those parts of the body that can be realistically modified. However surgery is limited with your body shape and cannot change bone structure.

Big hips and small waist but no projection or roundness?

+1

A 5 liter liposuction coupled with a fat transfer to the buttocks of 1500 cc or more could likely get you closer to your goals.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Loose some weight, or go for the Mommy Makeover

+1

Hi. Thank you for the pictures. Even though the amount of fat you have is ideal to give you the fat transfer you are looking for, the fact is that by looking at your side picture, liposuction alone can't give you the shape you want. In order to get that abdomen flat again, you need and abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to cut the excess skin.

Now, take into account that you are only 18. If you plan on having another baby, you should wait a minimum of 2 years after the tummy tuck to get pregnant again. If you choose only liposuction, then I recommend you loose at least 20-30lbs to give you a better result.

The pictures aren't showing your breasts, but if you are in good medical condition, adding breast surgery shouldn't be a problem.

If you need more information, don't hesitate contacting a board certified plastic surgeon, to get a more personalized answer to your case

Rafael E. Estevez Hernandez, MD