How Much Weight I Need to Gain to Get 1000cc BBL? (photo)

I am currently 5'6" at 135lbs. I dont think I have enough fat to get the BBL I want with the greatest result. Now because I do work out, with weights, I believe a lot of my weight is muscle. Aside from going to a physician, how can I measure or figure out how much weight I need to gain in order to have a pristine result as opposed to just an enormous ass. By pristine I mean my wish pic photo...

How Much Weight I Need to Gain to Get 1000cc BBL?

+1

I would gain very little, if any.  I rarely if ever ask patients to gain weight.  I can find fat even in thin patients, and 1000 cc is not a huge amount of fat to place per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php