Had Upper/Lower Blepharoplasty 3 Wks Ago, Can I Dye My Lashes?

Hi. I Had Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty 3wks Ago and Wanted to Know when I Can Have my Eyelashes Dyed,

Safe to do so..

+1

Yes, the skin healing has likely been completed by now and dyeing the lashes should not be an issue. But your surgeon has the last say on these matters. Run it by him/her before you do it.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dying Eyelashes after Eyelid Surgery

+1

Although the normal healing time for upper/lower blepharoplasty about 1-2 weeks has passed, I suggest asking your cosmetic eyelid surgeon as you don't want to risk complications.

Amiya Prasad, MD
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelash dying

+1

Having your eyelashes dyed probably can be done at this point, but I would check with your surgeon to make sure it is ok.

This is a great question for your surgeon.

+1

In my office, it would be no problem.  However, different surgeons have different feelings about the timing of this.  For this reason, you need to seek the advise of the surgeon who knows your eyelids the best.