Uneven Stomach After Smart Lipo - Does This Look Normal?

i am 11 weeks post op and wanted more advice on my uneven skin on my stomach. does this look normal? why is it not smooth? my flanks turned out fine and i love how flat my stomach is, but so ugly and dimply..?? :-( any advice would be appreciated!! is there still a chance that it will even out??

Uneven Stomach After Smart Lipo - Does This Look Normal

Thank you for submitting your question and photo. Even at 11 weeks after liposuction , there will be swollen and irregular areas. External Ultrasound and lymphatic massage will help. Final results take 6-12 months. It seems from your photo that there is more waviness and iregularities then would be expected at 11 weeks. Revisions are performed in about 2-5% of liposuction patients and are perfromed 6-12 months after liposuction. Discuss your concerns with your Surgeon. Best wishes

Uneven results after tummy liposuction are due to technique

Without examining you, its impossible to say why your results 2 months after surgery appear as uneven as depicted in your photo - but some basic principles apply to all lipo procedures- no matter if a laser is involved or not - the first principle is to leave a layer of subcutaneous fat behind to ensure a smooth result.