5 weeks post op of Rhinoplasty, my nostrils are uneven. Is this normal? (photo)

I'm 5 weeks post closed rhinoplasty and very worried about my uneven nostrils. Also, one side of my tip looks more swollen than the other, I'm not sure if it's swelling or the doctor has actually destroyed my nose. I had a bump removed, and the tip narrowed, please tell me if this can be swelling, and if not, what are my options. Thanks

Nostril assymety

+2
Nostril asymmetry is really quite common in all individuals. Since we don't have your pre op pictures, it's hard to evaluate but I always stress to my patients that this can occur.  Regarding the tip asymmetry, this doesn't look like swelling to me, though I can't be sure.  Again, without seeing your prep pictures and knowing exactly what was done, it's really hard to evaluate.  You really need to discuss these concerns with your surgeon.  It's way to early to consider revision surgery but if the problem does not resolve a revision can always be considered.  In my practice, we nearly alway recommend waiting at least 6 months before even considering revision.

Abilene Facial Plastic Surgeon