How Can my Uneven Nostrils Be Corrected and Scars on Columnella Be Reduced?

I've had several nasal surgeries, and have obvious scars on my columnella, which are very embarrasing to me. I can't seem to find a surgeon who can get it right. Now I have uneven nostrils, too. I've already spent thousands of dollars on my nose, and it still doesn't look right. My last surgeon keeps blowing me off, because he obviously didn't do me justice. My main concern now is that my scars are minimized and nostrils are even. Can anything be done without paying thousands again?

Uneven nostrils and columellar scar revision

The columellar scar may be able to be revised. It's hard to get a good sense of it from your photo, but in general the scar could be revised by excising the scar itself and reclosing it. Another possibility is to perform dermabrasion to essentially sand the scar to help blend it. Either option could be done under local anesthesia in the office.

Addressing your nostril asymmetry may be more complicated. You do seem to have retraction of your right nostril margin. This can be more difficult to repair under just local anesthesia.