Is Ultrashape the Same As the Home Based Treatment Cavislim?

is the home based cavislim as effective as ultrashape and is the specifications of the machine similar

Home treatments vs In clinic

+1

It's common to ask if we can do something at home rather than in the clinic, cost and time are both a factor.  Ultrashpe treatments are very different than the home based versions.  Home based products are not as powerful so you will not see results as quickly as you will with in clinic treatments.  Home based products will also not create as dramatic a final results as an in office procedure will.  That's not to say there is no place for at home use products.  I like to recommend them as maintainance treatments.  I always say - no matter what you do, surgical or non-surgical, you need to maintain those results with treatments designed at fighting off the aging process.  At home use prodcuts are perfect for that.

Complete your in clinic treatments and then use your home device to maintain your results.

Dr. Mulholland

SpaMedica, Toronto, Canada