Can UltraShape Be Used to Treat Saggy Knees?

I'm in my mid 40's. Lately i noticed my Knees has sagged with loose folded skin. I was never over weight, in fact more on the slim side. My doctor recommend UltraShape to firm up the loose skin above the knees, and she thinks i need about 6 session.

Hello Amanda,

+1
Ultrahsape is not a firming treatment. It is for the treatment of unwanted fat deposits to reduce a fat bulge. For firming around the knee, our clinic has had very good results with Thermage, or Ulthera. The treatment we choose will depend on the amount of laxity as well as volume. With these treatments you only need one treatment and the results will last 18-24months with minimal to no down time.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon