When Can Ultherapy Treatment Be Repeated? Weeks, Months?

Ultherapy is recommended every 1-2 years

+1
At our office, we recommend that patients repeat the procedure every 1-2 years. The earliest we will perform a second treatment is 8 months after the initial treatment. 

Boca Raton Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy

+1
Hello.  Our office recommends about 6 months to repeat the ultherapy treatment.  Depends on the office you went to, you can ask  your physician or technician.  We offer a repetitive treatment after 6 months.

Gregory A. Wiener, MD, FACS

How soon can Ulthera be repeated?

+1

Ultherapy works by triggering the body's natural collagen production and repair. This process is progressive and make take up to 3-6months to see the full results of Ultherapy. Depending on the patient's desired outcomes, a second treatment may be performed at 6 months or in 1-2 years.

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Repeating Ultherapy Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. Ultherapy is an excellent option for skin tightening and rejuvenation, and does generally last for a year's time. So, I would suggest repeating the treatment annually to retain results.

Daniel Shapiro, MD

When can Ultherapy be Repeated

+1

It will take three to four months to see the full results of Ultherapy after the initial treatment. So you should wait a minimum of the three to four months before retreating.

Felix Bopp, MD
New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Frequency of Ultherapy Treatments

+1

Yes, Ultherapytherapy may be repeated.  However, patients must wait 3-to 4 months to see the full results of Ultherapy after the initial treatment.  Individuals respond to the treatment at different rates. If additional tissue tightening and lifting is desired I recommended it around the 4-6 months interval.  The  entire procedure does not usually need to be repeated only select areas.  Ultherapy results last approximately 18 to 24 months, but treatments anually or bi-anually only serve to stimulate collagen production and slow down the aging process.

Rondi Kathleen Walker, MD
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ultherapy may be repeated

+1

Either to build on a prior treatment of to maintain the good results, Ultherapy may be repeated six to twelve months later, or more.  There is a continued aging effect that can negate the positive improvement Ulthera provides so repeat treatment makes sense, but the effects can last longer in some people than others.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Repeating Ultherapy treatments

+1

The earliest time I would retreat some one after the initial treatment is 6 months after the original treatment in a patient that has sever skin sagging and wrinkling that may need a more aggressive initial approach. For a person  that has had a good response to the original treatment depending on age and quality of skin I would offer an annual or bi-annually treatments to maintain the bodies response for restimulating collagen production and counter act the continues againg process. 

Good luck

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS
Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Can Ultherapy Treatment Be Repeated?

+1

The answer is yes.  In fact, we think the best use of Ultherapy is an annual treatment to help stimulate the regrowth of collagen that was lost over the previous year.  We are so excited about this idea, that we have reduced the price markedly to encourage our guests to consider the idea of prevention before rather than treatment after.  Our price for lower face Ultherpay is $2500, our price for lower face Annual Maintenance Ultherapy is $499.  

Joseph Campanelli, MD
Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Frequency of Ultherapy treatment

+1

Hi beate5563,

With regards to your question, I am wondering if you have had the treatment already or just asking how often it needs to be repeated?  If it is the former, I will tell patients to wait 3-4 months to see the full effect as some individuals respond quicker and some slower.  We can always administer more treatment lines if more tightening is desired and possible.

However, if it is the latter, an Ultherapy treatment can last about a year or so depending on ones response and anatomy in most individuals. I have had the Ultherapy machine for about a year and a half now and have started to see patients coming in for their second treatment because they have been very happy with their response and they want to maintain their result. Some have chosen to undergo the procedure before it has been a full year and some afterwards.

Dr. H

Carlo Honrado, MD, FACS