Tummy Tuck Recovery vs Hysterectomy Recovery?

Are the 2 recoveries similar, I can remember the gas pains being bad after hysterectomy, should I expect gas pains after a fully tummy tuck, lipo and muscle repair. I am planning 2 weeks off work and then posssibly working 2 weeks at home, will this be sufficient time for a good recovery?

High Scar After Tummy Tuck

+2

It is not uncommon for women to have had both of these procedures. Some think the TT was more painful, some the hysterectomy. 

The TT has a much longer incision, but no surgery within the abdominal cavity, so the gas pains you had are less likely. 

Unless you do heavy physical work, you are taking plenty of time off.

Thanks, best wishes for a quick recovery.