Tummy Tuck with No Money Upfront

Okay I have had 5 children who I love more than life however my tummy is overlapping. I dont have money up front like that. does anyone let you do payment plan until you pay it off. I'm willing how ever long it take to make payments. It's very emotional to look in the mirror and be very sad also not were the clothes i would like because of my stomach. any advice. Thank you

Tummy tuck with no money upfront

+3

No there are no PS who act as a bank. Finance companies exist but I assume your credit is low. So in house financing is really no done. Sorry from MIAMI DR. B

Financing Cosmetic Surgery

+2

There is no one who will do surgery like a tummy tuck without up-front payment. You, however, do not have to come up with the money out of your own funds. There are specific companies that lend money for such procedures. CareCredit (at CareCredit.com)is one such company that works with many Plastic Surgery offices and is very reliable. With them, you can pay for the procedure after the surgery. Many Plastic Surgery offices can also qualify you at the time of the consult. Another option is to create a savings account and treat it like a loan, meaning you religiously put a certain amount in it each month until you have enough for the surgery. This delays the procedure but saves you the finance charge.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck financing

+1
A tummy tuck, and other plastic surgery, can be financed either using a credit card or through a company called CareCredit.  You can even apply for care credit on line and find out which surgeons in your area accept it as payment.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Financing A Good Option

+1
Pricing really depends on the surgeon, location and type of tummy tuck. Generally speaking, mini tummy tucks range from $6000 to $7000 while full tummy tuck are more, ranging from $8000 to $9000. Since you mention you have had five children, you may need a full tummy tuck. However, you should discuss this with your surgeon. You can request financing, which is normally done through a third party. The financing company would pay for your surgery on your behalf, and then you would just have to pay the financing company monthly installments.

Another factor that should be considered is if liposuction is performed as well. If yes, this may be more or integrated into the price. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Tummy Tuck with No Money Upfront

+1

Many plastic surgeons (including myself) work with 3rd party financing companies such as Care Credit that can provide payment plans including interest free programs. Some centers provide internal financing; however, the quality and safety of these centers widely vary.  

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Tummy Tuck Financing?

+1

I always suggest to my patients that they avoid debt as much as possible when undergoing elective plastic surgical procedures. 

Costs of surgery will vary from region to region and from surgeon to surgeon;  please don't make this the primary factor in choosing your plastic surgeon.  Experience, safety record, and quality of work will matter most.  it would be much better to save up have the procedure done correctly;  revisionary surgery can be more costly (in many ways).

Financing options for tummy tuck

+1

Unfortunately, history is the reason why surgeons request money up front. Too many patients in the past, have good intentions but do not follow up with their plans on payment, leaving the surgeon high and dry despite delivering the goods. Contact a surgeon with whom you would prefer to have a surgery and have him/her discuss financing options.

Financing plastic surgery

+1

You should go through a company like Care Credit which can help you finance the surgery.  No good plastic surgeon will do the surgery without payment in full up front.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Doubtful

+1

Can you get a new car with no money upfront, or a mink coat? If you want a luxury you need to pay for it or take out a loan to pay for it. There are companies that lend money for cosmetic procedures, but you need to have decent credit -- or save up for it.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Financing for Tummy Tuck

+1

There are a few companies which will finance aesthetic surgical procedures, including tummy tucks.  The best known is CareCredit which is owned by GE.  You can check on the web site to see if they will accept you and the particulars regarding finance rate, etc.

John Whitt, MD