Treatment for Indented Atrophic Scar? (photo)

I have an indented scar from a accident three years ago on my forehead which I hate. I have tried having Botox each side of the scar to soften the skin around it but I see no difference a few weeks on. What would be the next thing to try to make this scar as less visable/indented as possible? Filler? I worry about a laser treatment as the scar goes into my eyebrow slightly. I also wanted to try Dermaflarge for the time being as I expect what ever treatment suggested will be expensive. Thanks.

Scar improvement for scars near the eyebrow and forehead

+1

Percutaneous scar release and fractional co2 laser would best improve this scar in my practice.