Treatment for Indented Atrophic Scar? (photo)

I have an indented scar from a accident three years ago on my forehead which I hate. I have tried having Botox each side of the scar to soften the skin around it but I see no difference a few weeks on. What would be the next thing to try to make this scar as less visable/indented as possible? Filler? I worry about a laser treatment as the scar goes into my eyebrow slightly. I also wanted to try Dermaflarge for the time being as I expect what ever treatment suggested will be expensive. Thanks.

Scar improvement for scars near the eyebrow and forehead

Percutaneous scar release and fractional co2 laser would best improve this scar in my practice.