Treatment for Dynamic Smile Wrinkles? (photo)

I had upper/lower blepharoplasty and love the result. However I have deep smile wrinkles under eyes and crows feet now. I had botox that area but didn't work. I don't have any wrinkles, but when I smile it creates these deep lines and I really want to get rid of it. So I try not to have big smile... What works best for this type of wrinkles?

Hello

+1

Botox is your answer to help with the fine lines and wrinkles of your glabella and crows. You need to get a consultation to see what it would take to give you what you are looking for.

Botox for Crow's Feet

+1

Hi Peacock.  The pictures you include indicate lines that respond very well to Botox (we use Dysport).  It's possible that your injector did not use enough or that the placement was poor.

You can see photos of others that have had the crow's feet treated with Botox and Dysport at the link below.  We are also in Los Angeles and would be happy to provide a fee consultation to further clarify the possibilities.  

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/botoxInjectionsBeforeAfterPicturesPhotos.aspx

Treatment of smile lines

+1

The best treatment of dynamic smile lines would be Botox (or one of the other similar brands).  I'm not certain why your previous Botox treatment did not work, but normally, this would take care of the crow's feet and smile lines.  It's possible you did not have enough Botox used or it could be a placement issue.  There are rare individuals who do not respond to Botox, but you also could try using one of the other brands to see if you get a different result.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon