Treatment for Blue Temple Veins?

I am a 24 year old female with blue temple veins that I have had since birth. I went to a clinic for treatment but they said they couldn't help me, although I have heard that the Nd: Yag laser is good for this. I'm worried that my particular veins are not treatable. From my picture, do you think they can be treated?

Blue facial vein treatment

+1

I have had great success with almost every patient using the long pulsed ND yag for facial and eye veins. This needs to be done by a specialist,  as lasers around the eyes can be dangerous . Please seek a board certified dermatologist in your area  who is fellowship trained in procedural dermatology as we are required to have extensive experience with lasers, facelift, liposuction, fillers and more .

Boulder Dermatologist