Treatment for Blue Temple Veins?

I am a 24 year old female with blue temple veins that I have had since birth. I went to a clinic for treatment but they said they couldn't help me, although I have heard that the Nd: Yag laser is good for this. I'm worried that my particular veins are not treatable. From my picture, do you think they can be treated?

Treatment for Blue Temple Veins

While we cannot make recommendations based on photographs, the latest studies do show that the best treatment for blue temple veins is the new Nd: Yag laser, often done several times, with each treatment spaced at least 2 months apart.

Miami Dermatologist