Best Treatment for Deep Laugh Lines in a Black Male?

which filler offers the best treatment for deep laugh lines in a 59 year old black male?

Which filler for deep laugh lines?

+1

Hi FW.  We consider several different injection options for deep laugh lines including the following products.

• Restylane
  • Juvederm
  • Perlane
  • Radiesse

The choice will depend on the price level you are comfortable with as well as what your injector likes to use.  Good luck.

Fillers for nasolabial fold

+1

Different surgeons will have different preferences for fillers based on personal experience and area to be filled. I do not think race or sex or relevant in choosing a filler. I personally prefer Radiesse for this area and use it on all men and women.

Aaron Stone, MD

A well-performed Injectable Filler treatment may reduce the appearance of your laugh lines.

+1

The choice of filler depends on which specialist you visit. In my practice, I have had seen wonderful results filling deep laugh lines using Silikon-1000, an off-label, permanent filler. This has worked well in my African-American patients. In fact, deep nasolabial folds are well suited for Silikon-1000 which is injected into the superficial fat just under your skin.

I hope this is helpful for you.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon