How Much Does It Cost to Fix Torn Earlopes That Are Not Torn All the Way Through?

i had my ears pierced when i was younger on my earlobes, over the years i began to notice tht my small holes have become more of a line causing my studs to hang and fall through my ears. how much would this cost to have it fixed?

Heavy earrings are the usual culprit

+2

Usually, heavy earrings over time lead to dilated or elongated earlobe holes.  Occassionally a child can grab an earring and cause a rip all the way through.  Techniques to repair these two types are usually similar and the fees range from $500 to $1000 each.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

How much does it cost to fix torn earlobes

+1
To fixed  torn earlobes  whether they are partially torn or fully torn through, usually costs roughly $600  per ear. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure in our office/ outpatient surgery center 

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Torn earlobe repair costs

+1
Torn earlobe repairs can be done in the office under local anesthesia. The procedure is relatively straightforward and can be done in under an hour. You may need to have sutures removed a weeks time. We typically charge $500 for one ear and $250 for the second ear if needed.

Earlobe repairs can be done easily and painlessly.

+1

Ear lobe repairs can be done easily and painlessly for roughly $500-750 per earlobe under local anesthesia. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.drdavidhansen.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Ear lobe repair cost

+1

Down my way in Alabama, it's generally $200-400 per ear for repair of a torn or stretched ear lobe piercing.  It is done in the office with local anesthesia in about 20-30 minutes/ear with no real downtime.  The exact technique is dictate by your ear shape.

Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Repair Cost for Enlarged But Not Completely Torn Earlobes

+1

Fees vary widely from city to city and according to what earlobe repair or earlobe reshaping is performed. 

It is unusual to not have to cut to the rim when repairing even an enlarged earlobe hole because if you only cut out the hole and repair it the earlobe tends to elongate and look unnatural.  To repair the enlarged earlobe and restore a normal shape you almost always have to cut the rim.

The fees usually range from $600 to $1,800 in New York City for most of earlobe repair and earlobe  reshaping procedures.

Partial repair of torn earlobes

+1
If the earlobes are only mildly torn, the procedure for their repair would not require cutting through the earlobe rim and would be less expensive than a full repair. This can only be evaluated during a consultation. It is important to perform the right repairso the ear does not retest and then to repierce it in an area outside the scar, which will be more fragile. The bilateral fee for this would be $1000.

Ear lobe Repair costs

+1

Generally, this procedure costs $500-1000 depending on the situation. Like any other procedure, the skill and experience level of the surgeon is important and complications may arise-seek consultation with a well-trained board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?cgid=402&Category=16&page=2

Earlobe Repair Cost

+1

In our area, $250 per ear under local anesthesia in the clinic.  This covers repiercing of the ear after it is healed.

Minneapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of fixing partially torn ear lobes

+1

The cost of fixing partially torn ear lobules costs essentially the same as ones that are not torn because the surgery is nearly identical and will run about $500 per ear lobule.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/otoplasty/