Where Can I Get Gauge Earlobe Repair for Less Cost?

Hi, I'm trying to get earlobe surgery to reduce the size of my gauges because I'm trying to apply to the United States Marines. Is there any way to get this done? I've been told it's $950 for both ears but I don't have that kind of money. I'm from New York and I've heard somewhere that it's $400. I'm just trying to get this done as fast as possible so I can get shipped out fast. Any help would really be appreciated.

It is possible

+2

We in India charge $ 250 for one earlobe & $ 400 for two earlobes,inclusive of other charges.

India Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe tears from ear rings run about $500 for 1 and $750 for both

+2

Ear lobe repairs are not cheap and usually run about $500 per ear lobe to repair under local anesthesia. Most earlobe repairs are done for earring tears.

Web reference: http://www.DrDavidHansen.com

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Gauge Earlobe Repair for Less Cost

+1

The costs of this repair vary by region and the experience of the surgeon. In Portland, we charge $500 per ear for stretched earlobes as there is more complexity to this repair. You may want to ask around to see if there is a "military discount." Many of us have a soft spot for those serving in the Armed Forces. However, it seems like $400 for both ears is extremely low and I would worry about the quality of the repair and the qualifications of the surgeon. Sometimes quality does cost a bit more.

Good Luck.

Michael Kim, MD

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair costs

+1

Repairing gauged ear lobes is really pretty simple.  The great thing about working with the earlobe is that a fair amount of it can be cut away and still make a normal looking lobe. Also, the earlobe scars very favorably.  This makes repairs a simple procedure that takes me about 10 minutes a side. You shouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for the procedure.  I typically charge $250 to $350 a side.  I practically consider it a service for young people who don't have a lot of money and just realize they made a mistake in life.  Fortunately it is easy to fix. Some surgeons want you to think it is a complex procedure and charge ridiculously high prices.  I have kept my prices affordable, I do a lot of them and get great results.  Most of all ,I really enjoy doing the repairs.

Ear lobe Repair costs

+1

Generally, this procedure costs $700-1200 depending on the situation. Like any other procedure, the skill and experience level of the surgeon is important and complications may arise-seek consultation with a well-trained board-certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/photo-gallery/details.cfm?cgid=402&Category=16&page=2

Earlobe repair

+1

The cost of earlobe repair can vary.  If you can not afford it, you may want to go to a plastic surgery resident clinic to see if can be done cheaper there.

Reconstructing a gauge earlobe scar

+1

Regardless of the cost, the correct procedure for gauge earlobe reconstruction is to remove the epithelialized inner wall of the piercing and reconstruct the earlobule using an intermediate layered suture technique.  Good luck with the procedure. 

Web reference: http://www.keloidexpert.com

Earlobe reduction surgery

+1

Earlobe reduction surgery can be very simple or quite complex, especially in patients who had very large rings placed in them.  The price can vary from $250 to $750 per earlobe.  If you have a complex case, you may have difficulty finding a qualified surgeon for $400 for both. 

East Brunswick Plastic Surgeon

Low cost ear revision surgery

+1

The cost of sutures alone can run around $100 so I am not sure if looking for a low cost solution is a great idea. If someone is offering a lower cost, they are cutting their expenses somewhere, Think about it.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/otoplasty/

Repairing a gaged ear is different than repairing a torn piercing.

+1

Repairing a gaged ear is different than repairing a torn piercing; it is more difficult and more expensive.

I typically charge $400 to repair a torn earlobe; depending on the size and extent of the gage I have charged as much as $1000 for each ear.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon