I took nyquil 5 days before TT. Is it ok?

NyQuil Tummy Tuck Procedure

+2

Some clinical study show the after 4 to 6 hours the full effect of NyQuil should be out of your system, But in the future before any procedure under the general anesthesia stay away from any medication even over the counter if your doctor don't know or don't approved it.

+2

Always best to run these types of questions by your plastic surgeon. In my practice, this would not be an issue.

Best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery after your upcoming surgery.

+1
Medications to avoid prior to surgery Include ant blood thinners such as Aspirin, Motrin, Advil. All diet pills should be stopped. Routine vitamins are finr but all herbal medications should be stopped. There are vitamins and herbal medications that reduce bruising and promote healing check with your surgeon. Nyquil should be fine. Do not stop prescription meds and review those with your surgeon.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon