Timing Between IPL and Microdermabrasion

Hello... I am doing IPL to treat my rosacea, high pigmentation, sun and pregnancy spots. I also want to get microdermabrasion to achieve better results. My question is: how do I accommodate the 2 of them? Can I do IPL, wait 2 weeks, do microdermabrasion, wait 2 weeks and so forth? What do you recommend? Thank you Irina

IPl and microdermabrasion

+1

In my office I often do microdermabrasion directly before an IPL, especially on people with stubborn areas of browns. It's fine to do the treatments the same day (as long as a peel isn't applied), or you can stagger them a few weeks apart like you're suggesting.

IPL and microdermabrasion

+1

At Toronto Dermatology Centre (torontodermatologycentre.com), staggering IPL and microdermabrasion by 2 weeks as you describe is often done and patients are typically quite happy with results.  Sun protection is important while undergoing these treatments

Toronto Dermatologist