Is IPL Laser Treatment for Breast Enlargement Effective?

I'm considering having ipl laser treatments for a breast enlargement. Research has shown that it increases up to 2 cup sizes only. Is this procedure effective? And what are the side effects?

IPL does not enlarge your breasts....

+1

Sorry, but there is no such thing!!!  The only thing that can enhance your breast size without gaining weight is getting surgical breast implants.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens        Marina Plastic Surgery Associates          Marina del Rey, CA         The Institute

Breast Enhancement Options

+1

You have either been mis-informed or you mis-understood the data presented. There is no correlation between IPL Treatment and an increase in breast size.

Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

IPL Laser Treatment for Breast Enlargement: No

+1

There is no IPL or Laser treatment that will enlarge breasts. I'm not sure where you heard or read about this but it doesn't work.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

IPL for breast enlargement?

+1

There is no such thing as using IPL light treatments to encourage breast growth.  Breast enlargement either happens naturally or with breast implants.

Laser and Light Treatments do NOT increase Breast Size

+1

Hi there-

You need to run as fast as you can from whoever told you this. I'm not sure what "research" you are referring to, but it's immaterial- this is silly.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Ipl does not cause breast enlargement

+1

don't do it. there is no good science that supports the idea that IPL can enlarge breasts. the idea that it could makes no sense whatsoever!!!...."caveat emptor  -  let the buyer beware" 

Bruce K. Barach, MD
Schenectady Plastic Surgeon

IPL for breast enlargement

+1

IPL, or any other light based therapy or lasers will not produce a larger breast. Hope you didn't put money down.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

No safe and predictable nonsurgical breast enlargement

+1

There is no laser treatment, herbal supplement, exercise, or anything else that doesn't involve surgery that will safely and predictably enlarge breasts. Whatever research you have read about IPL for breast augmentation is bogus.

Richard Baxter, MD

IPL Laser Not A Substitute For Augmentation

+1

I agree with Dr. Griffin's assessment of the IPL.  I cannot imagine that it would result in any increase in breast size and certainly not a two cup increase.

John Whitt, MD

IPL Breast Enlargement

+1

IPL is a light-based machine similar to a laser that is used for things like skin pigmentation, skin vascularity, and some skin texture improvements.  It does not have any effect on deeper tissue and I have never heard of it being used for breast enlargement.  Are you maybe referring to a machine used for fat transfer to the breast?

Donald Griffin, MD