Tightness in Chest After Breast Augmentation

I am 5 day BA PO and experiencing tightness in my chest. Everytime I breath I feel like my breasts are going to pop out. Also I seem to slouch everytime I walk. I got saline under the muscle. I am just wondering if this is normal if not please advise on what I should do? Thank You.

Tightness

+1
Tightness is common after breast augmentation. It will take about three to four months for your body to adjust to the implants, and natural tissue expansion will gradually occur so that your breasts settle into a more natural contour. I suggest you ask your surgeon, just in case, though.

Chest tightness after breast implants augmentation surgery is normal but should be reported

+1

It is easy to say this is normal bu t I am uncomfortable doing this online and would strongly recommend that you discuss this with your surgeon and/or his/her staff.

Tightness in the chest after augmentation

+1

If you have tightness in your chest when you breathe, you need to contact your doctor ASAP to make sure you do not have  problem like pneumonia, or even a pulmonary embolism.  If it is tightness of the implants then that should get better with time.

Chest tightness after breast implants

+1

If you are concerned at all, you should call your surgeon's office and possibly see the surgeon for evaluation.  However, most likely you are just experiencing post operative tightness which is due to the surgery and having implants placed, which will get better day by day.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD