Tightness in Chest After Breast Augmentation

I am 5 day BA PO and experiencing tightness in my chest. Everytime I breath I feel like my breasts are going to pop out. Also I seem to slouch everytime I walk. I got saline under the muscle. I am just wondering if this is normal if not please advise on what I should do? Thank You.

Tightness

Tightness is common after breast augmentation. It will take about three to four months for your body to adjust to the implants, and natural tissue expansion will gradually occur so that your breasts settle into a more natural contour. I suggest you ask your surgeon, just in case, though.