Thinking of a Hair Transplant Just in Hairline, Does This Look Right?

Ok so I actually have quite a thick head of hair. No hint of a bald spot or problems anywhere except for the actual hairline. One side has receded ( not to mention more then the other side ) & a friend who has had transplants says since they take from the back & implant in the front that it should be easy. Also why don't more celebrities have this done? why do they wear wigs like John Travolta if it's fixable with a transplant? That's what makes me suspicious of having it done.

Hair loss for those who have it and it will continue until you die.

+1

Hair loss for those who have it  and it will continue until you die. It never stops. I have done celebrities that you do not realize have had surgery. You need to investigate both transplants and the Fleming-Mayer Flap. We do both and u need to see the adv/disadv of each.

Hair Line

+1

You should get a consult with an actual doctor, not a sales person for a clinic. Try to get an honest opinion on your need for a transplant. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist

Hair transplant

+1

See a hair transplant specialist. Whether or not you are a candidate for work depends so much on your age, family history, balding pattern and expectations. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon