Hair Transplant - Uneven Growth?

I had facial and neck hair transplant just over 3 weeks ago. As for my facial stubble - I am already so pleased with the results and I'm positive it will get better and better with time. The neck however - there is pretty much no result or hair at all.... Is it normal for two areas to grow at different paces ?

Different Growth Rates

+1

The different areas in a hair transplant as well as the follicles themselves may all have different growth rates.  Regardless, the only possible way to determine the final results is to try an be patient and wait several months (sometimes upwards of a year or longer) for the ultimate growth.