Thermage on Dimply Thighs and Buttocks?

Will Thermage help my thighs and buttocks look less dimply and smoother? I am petite (size 2 or 4) and I do not really need to lose weight. However, I will be 40 this year. I have a natural "pear shape," and now have loose skin and cellulite on my thighs and buttocks. Would Thermage help these areas appear firmer, smoother, and less dimply?

Thermage will help improve the appearance of cellulite on the buttocks and thighs

+1

Solta's new universal tip is now effective against those problem areas of cellulite, particularly on the buttocks and saddle bags.  Thermage is the gold standard non-surgical procedure which will help the appearance of the skin in these areas.  It will not replace a "but lift" which is surgical, however.  To maintain good results, Thermage recommends annual treatments.  The results last up to two years.  Please find an experienced Thermage dermatologist in your area for this procedure.

Thermage will not produce permanent results

+1

Yes, Thermage can help improve the look of mild to moderate cellulite. Results will last approximately 12 to 14 months. There is no "cure" for cellulite, so it is only worth it if your cellulite is mild to moderate and you have realistic expectations.