Are There Reported Deaths of People Who've Gotten Botox for Cosmetic Purposes?

Some of the fine print in literature about Botox injections can be pretty scary. Hello, death? I'm wondering if anyone who has received Botox for cosmetic reasons has died, or has this only happened in people who've used larger, off-label doses of Botox?

Botox cosmetic from Allergan has a proven high safety record

There have been cases in which providers have used non FDA approved botulinum toxin with serious complications. I am not aware of fatalities from cosmetic uses of Allergan Botox Cosmetic or Dysport from Medicis.