Why Did my Botox Only Last Two Months in Forehead?

I had my second Botox treatment about 2 and 1/2 months ago in my forehead and crows feet. I can now move my forehead again completely. Isn't it suppose to last longer? I only waited 4 months between each treatment. My crows feet are not as bad though. But it's completely gone in my forehead do I need more Botox next time so it lasts longer?

More units

I suggest you return to your injector and consider getting a more units administered. They may not have given you enough. however, please note that some areas may see longer lasting improvement than others.