Is There a Natural Way to Make Breast Grow?

I have size 32A breasts I'm a 25.5 yrs old female. I am of slim build (size 10-12). I dont believe my breast contain a lot of breast tissue. If i start taking the pill will this help them grow and if so would I have to stay on the pill to keep the bigger size? Thank You

Natural pills to make breasts grow

+1
As of this writing there is no FDA approved cream or pill to enlarge the breast. There is no scientific literature to support any type of food to increase breast size. Breast implants are well studied, FDA approved, and have a long track record. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon for answers to your individual questions.

Breast growth

+1

The breasts grow with the stimulation from hormones. I would not recommend this hormone supplementation for this purpose

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

BCP and Breast Growth?

+1

BCP formulations are different, and people's responses to them are different.  The pill does not reliably increase breast size, and I would not recommend taking the pill for that sole purpose.

Hormones and Breast Size

+1

Hormones play a role in breast size, although it is hard to predict a consistent cup size. A woman's breasts can fluctuate in size throughout the month and her life. Implants are a way to control your cup size and assure larger breasts. Keep in mind, both implants and the pill come with risks.

Jimmy S. Firouz, MD

Breast growth

+1

Birth control pills can stimulate breast maturity/growth.

Tho only other "natural" way to achieve breast enlargement is to gain weight.

When you gain weight, your body will deposit some fat in the breasts, but no way to determine how much. Not a good recommendation.

Gregory Sexton, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon

Brava Bra Can Provide Safe, Natural, Conservative Breast Growth

+1

Thank you for your question.  Natural breast growth only happens with your bodies hormonal influence or from external tissue expansion.  I would not recommend taking any pills promised to enhance breast growth.  Not only are these pills not likely to help and cost you money, but they may have harmful substances in them.  The only currently approved and effective method of enhancing breast growth is the Brava Bra.  It stimulates conservative tissue growth of one cup size with continued use.  Best wishes!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

"natural way" for breasts to grow

+1

The only way I know that the breasts will go "naturally" is during pregnancy.  Birth control pills may make them slightly larger.  But there is no herb, etc.. that will make them grow.

Birth Control and Breast Growth

+1

Birth control pills can certainly result in an increase in breast size. But, this increase is entirely unpredictable. If you are interested in a mild-moderate increase in breast size and you have some "fat to spare" from another part of your body, then you may be a candidate for autologous fat transfer to increase the size of your breasts naturally. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your question!

Gregory Park, MD

Substitutes for Implants in Breast Augmentation

+1

While estrogen/oral contraceptives, weight gain, and pregnancy can increase breast size, they are unreliable and have other obvious consequences.  There are other ways of increasing breast size:

1. Brava - placement of suction cups over breasts at night every night for many months has been shown to have a small improvement in cup size.  Skipping nights in this therapy has been shown to decrease results substantially.

2. Fat injections - Fat grafting or injections can have a very nice permanent enlargment of the breast with the corresponding benefit of liposuction a trouble area to harvest the fat.  However, this is more expensive way of augmenting the breast and somewhat controversial as it inhibits mammograms.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Natural Increase in Breast Size?

+1

Yes, the use of oral  contraceptives has been associated with an increase in breast size. Unfortunately,  the  degree of breast size increase is not predictable. And, like all medications,  the use of oral contraceptives carries risks.