What is the best type of bra to wear after a capsulorrhaphy procedure involving attaching skin to the rib for bottoming out?

Also are there any supplements one can take for stronger/healthy muscle tissue?

Underwire bra helpful after capsulorraphy

Thank you for your question. I recommend an underwire bra 24/7 for external support to bolster the internal repair. In my practice we usually use the Natori sports bra but of course there are many options. We recommend Vitamin C supplements and VitaMedica clinical support vitamins. Hope this helps.

Tracy Pfeifer, MD