What is the Best Treatment I Can Take for Acne? Antibiotics? (photo)

What is the Best Treatment I Can Take for Acne? Antibiotics?

There is no one best treatment...

+2

I would recommend you start seeing a local dermatologist to discuss options... the key to controlling acne is consistent use of medicines because they take several weeks to start working and occasionally need to be adjusted to maintain control until you "outgrow" your acne.

"retinoid" type creams, oral or cream/gel antibiotics and anti-inflammatory benzoyl peroxide acne washes/creams are often helpful AND best used in combination with eachother

hope this helps

Baton Rouge Dermatologist

Oral treatment for Moderate to Severe Acne

+1

Your picture show that you have moderate to severe inflammatory Acne & at this stage you need proper oral treatment with antibiotics or even oral isotretinoin. Only topical treatment will not help you a lot at this stage of Acne.

Pakistan Dermatologist