What's the best solution for my big, wide, thick and high bridge nose? (photo)

i'm 21yrs old. sorry if i have a bad english. i have a big nose, wide cartilage, thick ear lobe. i've consultated for the rhino surgery with the doctor. he said that i should get two operations,make the ear lobe smaller and adding the cartilage. but i have a high bridge. i usually look the people who've got this surgery seems weird, it looks like a transgender people. what should i do? can i just apply or do slimming product or treatment to my nose to make my ear lobe thinner?

Wide Nose

+1
A standard closed reduction rhinoplasty will most certainly modify your aesthetic concerns.
Your nasal tip can be modified, narrowed, and defined. Your nasal bones can also be narrowed so that the bridge is less wide. Consult and experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon

What's the best solution for my big, wide, thick and high bridge nose?

+1

The tip can be refined, and the bridge and overall size can be reduced as well through a closed rhinoplasty.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Well-performed Rhinoplasty Surgery may lead to a narrower nasal appearance.

+1

Based on your 2 frontal photos, you appear to have thick skin, and a broad lower third of your nose. Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered to narrow your frontal nasal appearance. You may wish to re-ask your question with profile photos. 

Your ear lobes are not visualized for comment.

Hope this helps you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulbous Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

Difficult to comment on your earlobe without seeing it. Your nose is thick and bulbous and would require technique used in ethnic rhinoplasty. See video and link.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS