How do I get the PERFECT skin?

I have all these imperfections on my face. Bumps, a bit of scarring, uneven color, dilated pores, etc. Ive tried the fancy creams, facials, IPL nothing seems to get my skin to be perfect. Should i do a chemical peel? I am 22 years old and i'm afraid my skin will only get worst with age.

Consult a dermatologist

+1
It is important to take good care of your skin at a young age especially if you are experiencing larger cystic tender bumps. These larger bumps can leave blemishes and scars which can be difficult to treat and get rid of. First, it is very important to drink water regularly and consume a diet with a low glycemic index. Depending on your skin type it is important to consult with a dermatologist for the perfect skin care regimen which can vary from person to person. Uneven skin tone and texture can be treated with microdermabrasion and/or chemical peels.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon