What is the Best Moisturizer to Use Daily when Using Retin-a (photo)

when using retin-a a what is the best moisterizer to use at night with it and the best one during the day. I'm 73 yrs old

Best Moisturizer to Use Daily when Using Retin-a

+1

The best moisturizer is one that hydrates the skin, decreases inflammation, as well as protects from the sun. I recommend Pro therapy and SPF 30 every morning as well as Neocutis Biocream every night after washing the face followed by the Retin-A 30 minutes later.

New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Moisturizer Recommendations....

+1

Anything you tolerate well is perfectly fine.  I personally like to recommend my patients to use Skin Medica's TNS Dermal Repair in the evening for extra moisturizing with their RetinA and just a light moisturizer like Skin Medica's Ultra Sheer in the morning before putting on their sunscreen.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Web reference: http://marinaplasticsurgery.com/