What's the Best in Office Whitening System for Me to Use if I Dont Have Yellow Teeth? (photo)

I take very good care of my teeth and they are not yellow, however I want them to be bright white. So I was wondering what is the best in office whitening system for me??

Zoom May Be Faster

+1

While most whitening treatments can be effective, Zoom offers a relatively fast way of whitening teeth up to ten shades (on the Vita guide). Additionally, Zoom is known for giving teeth an added shine. Not everyone is a good candidate though, and Zoom does not eliminate all stains. You should schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist to see what whitening method is best for your particular case.

Take care,
Dr. Aurasteh

Beverly Hills Cosmetic Dentist

In-Office Whitening

+1

The picture you sent shows your front teeth looking white and then the eye tooth looking quite yellow-Make sure you see a dentist and they take a radiograph to make sure that the tooth has not been injured, has a root canal or has a calcified root.  We do an in-office boost treatment by Opalescence combined with take home trays to whiten most smiles but other reasons can prevent  teeth from whitening. Make sure you follow up and discuss. Take home trays last a long time and are the key to continued whitening. The most costly but effective whitening for deep stain is Kor Deep Bleaching.  Have fun!

Wendy S. Spektor, DDS
Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Best Teeth Whitening System

+1

There are many different whitening products and they all work differently on each and every patient.  We use Whiter Image Chairside in our office and the results are dramatic on most patients. Patients who have a history of stains from medications and other intrinsic stains and are older may benefit by Kor Whitening which is a deep bleaching system and recommended for difficult whitening cases. The later is more expensive than Zoom, Whiter Image and Brite Smile.

Robert Fields, DDS
Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist

Whats the best whitening system ?

+1

In my opinion there is no best, they all work. What's important is the percentage of carbimide peroxide ususally between 5-35% more is not better it may just whiten teeth quicker. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Boost office bleaching works well in our experience

+1

There are so many brands available for office bleaching. I would recommend office boost bleaching alongwith custom bleaching trays for maintainence due to your lighter shade. It will help you keep your teeth whiter and touch up option before any occasion.

Adnan Saleem, DMD
Frisco Cosmetic Dentist

Whitening on already white teeth

+1

You have white teeth by most people's standards. However, if you would like them very white my suggestion is to use Kor Whitening System in office whitening followed up with bleaching trays at home.  It will bring your teeth up to a very, very white shade!  You will have REALLY WHITE teeth!

George Koutsoukos, DDS
Valencia Cosmetic Dentist

What's the Best In Office Whitening System for Me if I Don't Have Yellow Teeth? (photo)

+1

Teeth whitening is as much Art as is it technique or products. 

After more than twenty years of doing teeth whitening, I have found that much varies from one patient to another so don't get too caught up on a particular "brand".

Some people can naturally get VERY white, others just have limits to how white the'll become, no matter what brand they use.

For someone like you who has lighter teeth, then more than likely the Kor Deep Bleaching is the best way to still get lighter.

One alternative is to do more frequent tray whitening at home. This is what I have seen get (and keep) my patient's teeth the whitest.

Make sure to talk with a good cosmetic dentist, so they can help sort out what's the best product (or method) for you. They an also help you set your expectations correctly. There may be a limit to how white you'll get.

Scott Greenhalgh, DDS
Denver Cosmetic Dentist

Best Dental Whitening System

+1

Most whitening systems are very similar. In fact you can get the same exact results using over the counter products. Difference is that professional whitening can get you the same results in just an hour that it would take a week with OTC products.  Most in office systems use 25% hydrogen peroxide. We use Zoom whitening in our office, which is probably the most popular brand.

I want to take a moment to clear up a misconception that some people may have about whitening.  We cannot actually make the teeth "white." The whitening treatment is meant to open up the pores in enamel and exfoliate stain from teeth returning them to the original color before they were stained. All whitening gels do this.  The in-office treatments use more powerful gels to achieve instant results.

Regards,

Peter Mann DDS

Peter Mann, DDS
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist