How Long Should I Wait in Between At-home Teeth Whitening Systems?

I am currently using Crest White strips Intensive Professional Effects but I'm worried they won't give me the result I am hoping for. How long should I wait in between systems to not cause any harm to my pearly whites?? :-D

Crest White strips for teeth whitening

+1

Crest White strips are not a bad choice - effective, strong. However, they are known for its increased sensitivity, and difficulty to whiten areas close to gum. Home bleaching trays made individually for you probably will be more effective in order to achieve good results.

Miami Cosmetic Dentist

At Home Teeth Whitening Systems

+1

Crest White Strips is one of the better systems out there. Use all the strips as directed, and then make your decision. Remember, there is no home system that will provide you with the immediate dramatic results of an in office system such as Zoom.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

How long do I have to wait between whitening?

+1

So long as your following instructions you should be able to switch any time, if concerned we normally will suggest a waiting period of 2 weeks, in most cases you will be better off not bleaching or whitening for longer than 2 weeks without taking a break. Good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist