What is the Difference Between Pelleve and Reaction?

I understand that Reaction by Viora at Pelleve are both RF treatments. What is the difference between the two, and is one better than the other for the lower face/jawline area? I am considering Reaction for mild laxness in that area. Thanks

Pelleve for facial skin tightening vs Reaction by Viora

+1
I have only used Pelleve and have been very pleased with its effectiveness in facial skin tightening in the last three years in our practice. Reaction by Viora uses suction and radiofrequency for body treatment similar to Velashape but I have not heard of its effectiveness in facial skin tightening.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/pelleve-treatment/index.html

+1

Thank you for your question. Ultimately, the best treatment is the one used by the most skilled practitioner. The results will vary depending on the level of damage on the skin, and most laxity is due to volume loss, and some sun damage, coupled with muscle laxity, which only surgery helps to any significant level. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon