Is Pelleve' Treatment Safe During Pregnancy?

I jsut discovere that i am pregnant an i had one plleve' face treatment about 3 weekd ago, and i should go for the second treatment in one week! Is it safe?

Always avoid elective cosmetic treatment during pregnancy

+1
Although there is no known deleterious effect of radiofrequency energy when delivered by Pelleve to a pregnant mother's fetus, it is always recommended that during pregnancy, no chances are taken for a benign, cosmetic concern with elective cosmetic treatments. 

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice. The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Pregnancy and Pelleve

+1

Great question!  It is best to avoid all cosmetic treatments during the time of pregnancy to avoid any complications.  I would discuss this with your OB doctor for the best advice.  Good Luck!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon