What is the average cost of a tummy tuck? Near Decatur Alabama?

, I am 25, had 3 c sections i have alot of belly fat and hanging and strech marks , i weigh 167 pd. and I am 5'1, I also get like bumps on the bottom of my stomach because of my pants rubbing them,I just recieved bcandbs insurance but i dont know if it will cover it, any ideas on a price range or best options? thank you
Here is a link to the costs of TummyTucks in your area. 

+1

You will find that the costs of surgery will differ from one geographic area to another, as well as from one practice to another.  You will also find that the cost of surgery vary  depending on exactly what procedure is recommended/performed. You will likely find some average costs of surgery listed on this website as well as on individual plastic surgeons' websites.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures performed. Learn about the potential risks/complications associated with the surgical options and ask about “realistic expectations”.
 You will likely find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;   I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.
I hope this, and the attached, helps.