The area above my lips is very fat & swollen and I look like an ape. Can fat transfer or Botox help? (Photo)

I thought this was so because my canines were a little out of my jaws but I wasn't sure.

Botox and lips

+1
Botox is not indicated for the lips and any filler including fat will augment your lips and make them look bigger.  Many people would pay a lot of money to have your lips.  I think they look beautiful.

The area above my lips is very fat and swollen. Can fat transfer or botox help?

+1
You have wonderful full lips. Neither fat transfer nor botox would be of any use to you. Fat transfer would augment your lips further and botox can help change the position of the upper lip. 

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lips

+1
You seem to have beautiful lips, please accept them as they are
botox, fillers, fat, surgery are not exact millimeter precision treatments; they improve on deficiencies, you don't seem to have any
warm regards
prashant

Prashant Murugkar, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

The area above my lips is very fat & swollen and I look like an ape. Can fat transfer or Botox help?

+1
I think your lips are very pretty, and most young women would agree.  That said, you do not like your lips.  I suggest you see a facial plastic surgeon and discuss the risks and benefits of reducing the lips.  Fat transfer to the lips will make it bigger; Botox will not necessarily work to reduce the lip size.  A lip reduction may help, but again, speak with someone in detail before you have the surgery.

LIP ALTERATION WITH BOTOX

+1
If you desire reduction of the size of your lips, botox and/or fat transfer will not likely help.  Lip reduction procedures are commonly performed in my practice to make lips smaller in size or to change their shape. Unlike botox, this procedure requires some recovery time, as swelling takes some time to resolve from lip reduction surgeries.

Jeffrey B. Wise, MD, FACS
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
It is amazing so many would "kill" for your lips!!!! Lip reduction surgery could slightly improve the appearance but at what cost of the possible scar.///