South California Syringoma Removal Dermatolgist Recommendations

Does anyone know a good dermatologist in South California where I can go for syringoma removal? Thank you.

Sue Kilmer.

+1
Sue Kilmer is one of the best dermatologist, she studied in Harvard under Rox Anderson, and has performed hundreds of laser treatments for syringomas. 
She is also a down to earth person, who is easy to talk to. Send my regards to her. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane and Gold Coast. 
AUSTRALIA

Brisbane Dermatologist

Syringoma removal on the eyelids in Southern California

+1

I perform a lot of syringoma removals and use a combination of Hyfrecation followed by light fractional co2 laser one month later. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Erbium laser resurfacing for syringoma

+1

Hello Syringoma,

We treat the condition using Erbium laser resurfacing. Unfortunately there is no cure, so additional treatments may be required in the future, but it is one option for you. The other option is electrodessication, which we do not offer. Good luck and if we can help, let us know.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD